RE: Oracle Internet Directory Software location in 10G

  • From: "Jesse, Rich" <Rich.Jesse@xxxxxx>
  • To: <Thomas.Mercadante@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2006 10:26:12 -0600

Hey Tom,

Here's the link I used:
http://www.oracle.com/technology/software/products/ias/htdocs/101202.html

According to my Wiki docs:

*       Download all CDs of Application Server 10g Release 2 for the chosen
server platform (e.g. there are 4 CDs for Solaris)
*       Also download the Metadata Repository Creation Assistant ("MRCA¨) for a
similar version from the same page. In this install, the MRCA was version
10.1.2.0.3

I did a full manual installation with LDAP-based replication, solely for naming
(which is the only way OID is included in your Oracle license, AFAIK).  I have
this manual installation documented, annotated with installer screenshots.  I
could make it available if someone would like to host it, since the information
is completely buried and/or outdated from what I could find on Tahiti, Metalink
and the web.  According to Firefox, the resulting wikipage is about 2.3MB
including the 37 screenshots.

GL!  (you'll need it)

Rich