Re: Oracle Grid... ahem Cloud Control 12c

  • From: Guillermo Alan Bort <cicciuxdba@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: niall.litchfield@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2011 15:29:53 -0300

I have been thwarted (I always wanted to use that word in anything other
than describing how my evil plans failed) in my evil plans (aww) to upgrade
to 12c due to a backlog in other projects... so I guess I'll have to wait a
couple of months. Oh, well... I guess I'll wait until the first PSU is out
to install 12c.
Cheers
Alan.-