Re: Oracle Enterprise Linux and Linux Standard Base (LSB)

  • From: Zhu Chao <zhuchao@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "jkstill@xxxxxxxxx" <jkstill@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2010 01:37:33 +0800

Oracle also stats it outperform standard red hat by 75 percent for
oltpworkload, I know it is for marketing but does anyone has experience with
that new OEL version , and could it indeed boost performance. I thought Linux
kernel is pretty mature already, no major opportunity for such great tuning?

Thx

发自我的 iPad

在 2010-9-29,23:37,Jared Still <jkstill@xxxxxxxxx> 写到: