RE: Oracle E-business Suite

  • From: "Nancy Iles" <nancy_iles@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 03 Oct 2006 20:31:09 -0500

I am moving Oracle Apps 11.5.10 with rdbms 9.2.0.7 from AIX to Linux Red Hat 4 update 3. The go-live is in two weeks and I have compelted 3 trial migrations successfully. There were a couple of tough spots the first time throught but I have ended up with a working install all 3 times. The good news is the the testing has been amazingly smooth. I have a list of notes from Metalink if you are interested.

Nancy Iles
Omni Hotels