Re: Oracle Doc on A kindle.

  • From: Jared Still <jkstill@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: howard.latham@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2011 12:43:41 -0700

I was considering a Kindle a few months ago for the same reasons.
Viewing documentation is not something  the Kindle seemed to do well.

So I bought an iPad instead.

I am using Goodreader ($10 in the app store) to read Oracle docs,
as well as many other docs - PDFs and HTML both work well.

The entire page is viewable and readable.

Goodreader is a really good app - I just clicked on the Oracle doc zip file
from dropbox, and  Goodreader asked 'Shall I unzip this for you?"

Jared