Re: Oracle DataGuard and ORA-16099

  • From: Andrew Kerber <andrew.kerber@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gus.spier@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2010 21:08:25 -0500

I dont like the looks of that particular error, but when you have a fal gap,
you need to copy the missing archivelogs to a location that is readable by
the standby server, then run the ' alter system register logfile 'file name
with path';.  At that point, you can tail fhe alert log and see if it begins
to bring and apply the logs normally.  However, this looks like an ora-600
error, and I dont know how that affects the process.

--
Andrew W. Kerber