RE: Oracle DVD's

  • From: "Jesse, Rich" <Rich.Jesse@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 May 2004 12:58:30 -0500

Prepare to purchase DVD-ROMs!  Sweet.  I was tired of backing up my DVD =
movies to XVCD to play them on my Oracle Servers.  Of course that was =
only in a former life where legal single backups of all media included =
DVDs.

Hmmmm...our HP-UX servers already have DVDs on 'em.  Bummer!  :)

Rich

Rich Jesse                        System/Database Administrator
rich.jesse@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx      QuadTech, Sussex, WI USA