Re: Oracle DBA future

  • From: "Vincent verpoort" <vincent.verpoort@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: adar666@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 4 Mar 2008 07:41:09 +0100

He Ranko,

What im seeing here in the Netherlands more and more it that they
expect you to be more business minded and there starting to ask dba's
to be more application administrators then read dba's. There trying to
get the dba to manage more different applications.

All i all dba will never die out but i think they will be expected to
be more into other aspects of the business as well.

--
                           Vincent Verpoort

              Communiceren is begrepen worden