Re: Oracle DBA blogs

  • From: Robert Freeman <robertgfreeman@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: niall.litchfield@xxxxxxxxx, anuragdba@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 16 Dec 2009 23:10:57 -0800 (PST)

My blog is listed in my siggy below...

RF

 Robert G. Freeman
Oracle ACE
Ask me about on-site Oracle Training! RMAN, DBA, Tuning, you name it!
Author:
Oracle Database 11g RMAN Backup and Recovery (Oracle Press) - ON ITS WAY SOON!
OCP: Oracle Database 11g Administrator Certified Professional Study Guide
(Sybex)
Other various titles
Check out my new blog series on installing Oracle Database 11gR2 on Windows
using VMWare!