Re: Oracle DBA Training for Beginners

  • From: Jason Heinrich <jheinrich@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <Nagarajan.Subbiah@xxxxxxxx>, <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2005 12:49:36 -0600

He may want to check out Learning Tree (www.learningtree.com).  They have a
training center in NYC.  I've been to a few of their courses and have been
pleased with the training.  The instructors are professionals that are
active in their field, and the classes are aimed at teaching you what you
need to know for the job, rather than what you need to know to pass a test.
I'm not affiliated with them in any way, just a satisfied customer.

On 11/29/2005 12:34 PM, Subbiah, Nagarajan wrote:

> Hi,
>
> One of my friends wanted to take the training in "Oracle DBA for beginners".
> He is a SQL Server DBA. Does any one know good training centers in and
> around Manhattan,NY or in New Jersey(North/Central)?
>
> Thanks,
> Raja.

Jason Heinrich
Oracle Database Administrator