[oracle-l] Re: Oracle DBA Position (Production) with 11i experience- Austin, Texas--Knowanybody for it

  • From: Jared.Still@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2004 09:41:07 -0800

Re slander: slander is spoken, this would be libel.
Jared

I am not an attorney, nor do I play one on TV.

Jared Still <jkstill@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: oracle-l-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
 01/24/2004 02:54 PM
 Please respond to oracle-l

        To:     oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
        cc:
        Subject:        [oracle-l] Re: Oracle DBA Position (Production) with
11i experience-
Austin,  Texas--Know anybody for it

Sigh...

Please don't post rants on this list.  If you must
rant, do it privately.

Your post could be construed as slander.  This is
serious business.  Don't do it.

Jared
List Owner

On Sat, 2004-01-24 at 10:08, Jay Weinshenker wrote:
> And just for the record, going by the description, the company is/was
CCI
> Triad.  They have gone through a few DBAs already and even had Oracle
> consulting read them the riot act.  Management just doesn't get it.
Avoid
> the company like the plague :)
>

> At 12:07 PM 1/24/2004, Jared Still wrote:
> >Yes, check the archives at fatcity.com
> >
> >On Thu, 2004-01-22 at 13:34, Boyle, Christopher J. wrote:
> > > Are job post allowed on the new list? =20

DBA
> > > who has extensive 11i Applications experience.
> > >
> > > This position is located in Austin, Texas.
> > >
> > > Local candidates preferred, but some relocation assistance may be =
> > > provided.
> > >
> > > Please Do Not send your resume for this position Unless you have the
=
> > > skills
> > > outlined
> > > for this position.
> > >
> > > This is a full time staff position so no sub-contractors or third =
> > > parties
> > > please.
> > >
> > > No H-1B candidates please.
> > >

> > > *Description/Duties:
> > >
> > > As a DBA you will work in a business casual environment dealing with
the =
> > > latest
> > > in ORACLE database software (Financials, Manufacturing,etc) with
more
> > > application
> > > implementations to come in the near future.
> > >
> > > Duties:
> > > 1) Administer all internal-facing ORACLE databases including ORACLE
> > > Applications databases.
> > > 2) Manage the patch process to the ORACLE Applications technology
stack.
> > > 3) Support current and ongoing implementations of ORACLE
Applications =