Re: Oracle Configuration Manager

  • From: "Ghassan Salem" <salem.ghassan@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: sjaffarhussain@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2007 08:48:36 +0100

This config manager also comes part of the GC agent in 10.2.0.3, so when you
install or upgrade the agent, it install itself (but you can choose to
configure it or not)

On 2/20/07, Syed Jaffar Hussain <sjaffarhussain@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Brandon,

We had the similar kind of experience and the worst part is that whenever
the request handler Engr. changes, he request for whole information instead
of reading the thread from the beginning.

We are also planning to have a test on the dev. servers.

--
Best Regards,
Syed Jaffar Hussain

http://jaffardba.blogspot.com/
http://www.oracle.com/technology/community/oracle_ace/ace1.html#hussain

"Winners don't do different things. They do things differently."