RE: Oracle Configuration Manager

  • From: "Best, David" <David.Best@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Ethan Post" <post.ethan@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2007 15:37:08 -0500

I'm not sure why a Unix admin needs to be involved... We've set it up on
our own and its currently running in our dev/test environments.  If no
issues come up we'll put it on prod.

There are different ways to download the software, via the patch page or
the download collector link in the Configuration Support Manager tab.  I
believe both provide you with the same file.

Brandon:  We have only placed it in test/dev a few weeks ago and just
over a week ago I provided our developers and business users with an
overview.    I haven't heard of any issues yet and I plan on following
up with them.   I've used it for a few tars and I haven't gotten the run
around..  yet.. ;)