Re: Oracle Client for the Linux

  • From: Lyndon Tiu <ltiu@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: stephenbooth.uk@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2005 16:35:37 -0800

 From Oracle's database download site:

http://www.oracle.com/technology/software/products/database/oracle10g/index.html

go to the Oracle Database 10/g/ Release 1 (10.1.0.3) for Linux x86
<http://www.oracle.com/technology/software/htdocs/devlic.html?http://www.oracle.com/technology/software/products/database/oracle10g/htdocs/linuxsoft.html>

link and download the file that has the name:

ship.client.lnx32.cpio.gz

This is the client only Oracle binaries for Linux.

--
Lyndon Tiu

--
//www.freelists.org/webpage/oracle-l