RE: Oracle Client for the Linux

  • From: "Subbiah, Nagarajan" <Nagarajan.Subbiah@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: 'stephen booth' <stephenbooth.uk@xxxxxxxxx>, "Subbiah, Nagarajan" <Nagarajan.Subbiah@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2005 12:35:45 -0500

Sorry, I wasn't clear. Is there any 9i version of the client? The client
will connect to only 8i and 9i version of the database. Not sure is the 10G
client will work with 8i or 9i. All the client linux machine will do is
establish the connection to the database and query some v$tables.

Thanks,
Raja.