Re: Oracle Certified Master

  • From: Andrew Kerber <andrew.kerber@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: nupendra@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2010 14:47:57 -0500

I suspect that  Oracle has positioned the OCM program so that mostly only
Oracle personnel earn that certification.  Theoretically, anyone can earn it
if they spend the money, but very few companies will pay that much money for
one of their people to get that certification.  I suspect that the vast
majority of OCM's earned it while working for Oracle.

--
Andrew W. Kerber