RE: Oracle Capacity planning and Sizing Spreadsheets - ADMIN

  • From: "Steve Adams" <steve.adams@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 19 Jun 2005 21:54:40 +1000

Hi All,

As list admin I have banned Zoran from posting for 1 month.
Quoting a private email against the express wish of the author,
and including a potentially damaging allegation about a third
party was a clear and serious breach of posting guideline #1.

@   Regards,
@   Steve Adams
@   http://www.ixora.com.au/         - For DBAs
@   http://www.christianity.net.au/  - For all