RE: Oracle, C# and ADO.net....

  • From: "Peter McLarty" <p.mclarty@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <niall.litchfield@xxxxxxxxx>, <chris.grabowy@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2007 13:48:19 +1000

I worked for a shop that was a big .Net developer and we used SQL Server
and Oracle as databases behind it. I am pretty sure they where using
OPD.net as we had all sorts of problem with Windows 64 as the ODP was
slow coming.

I know we needed to Oracle client installed for the application to work.

It would be the best choice for your application

Cheers

Peter