RE: Oracle Book Mal-practice...

  • From: "QuijadaReina, Julio C" <QuijadJC@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "rjoralist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <rjoralist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Oracle L <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 May 2009 16:06:01 -0400

A note about rebuilding indexes. Richard Foote and Jonathan Lewis have some
excellent articles on the topic too.
I've noticed that many authors on their books boast about being experts.
Overtime, some authors have earned reputation of being good or even excellent.
But even then, everything that is on a book should be first tried and
researched before considering to use it on production.

Happy Friday and nice weekend!

Julio