Re: Oracle Apps concurrent program issue

  • From: Mauro Pagano <mauro.pagano@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Stefan Koehler <contact@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 4 Apr 2015 07:48:23 -0400

I thought we were talking Oracle PHV2 and not SQLT_PHV2, my bad :-)
You are right, no filter predicates in AWR so SQLT_PHV2 cannot consider
them when the plan is just in AWR so SQLT_PHV2 will just have the same
value as SQLT_PHV(1)

On Sat, Apr 4, 2015 at 4:41 AM, Stefan Koehler <contact@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi Mauro,
yes, of course :-)

But does DBA_HIST_SQL_PLAN.OTHER_XML also include the predicate section?
Afaik it does not. Carlos also differs in his (old) tool between SQLT_PHV1
(id, parent_id, operation, options, index_columns and object_name) and
SQLT_PHV2 (SQLT_PHV1 + access and filter predicates). SQLT_PHV2 can not be
derived from AWR data (DBA_HIST_SQL_PLAN.OTHER_XML) afaik, but it would be
great of course.

Best Regards
Stefan Koehler

Freelance Oracle performance consultant and researcher
Homepage: http://www.soocs.de
Twitter: @OracleSK

Mauro Pagano <mauro.pagano@xxxxxxxxx> hat am 4. April 2015 um 00:29
geschrieben:

PHV2 is available in OTHER_XML in DBA_HIST_SQL_PLAN :-)