RE: Oracle Application Server Admin

  • From: "Stephens, Chris" <chris_stephens@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2008 12:38:33 -0600

I agree with everything posted on this thread as far as installations
and initial setup.  In the last few months I have finally developed an
adequate level of comfort with the various pieces.  The level of comfort
is the direct result of numerous SR's, insisting that actions to solve
SR's were explained to me, and reading through RDA output.  When the
product is functioning properly, there is very little to do and so
learning pretty much ceases in my experience.  So in that respect, I
guess it is a good thing the product is a hunk of dooda. J

chris