Re: Oracle Application Server Admin

  • From: "Pedro Espinoza" <raindoctor@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Brandon.Allen@xxxxxxxxxxx, oracle-l <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2008 15:12:28 -0500

The logs generated by Apache webserver in $OMS_HOME are, in fact,
managed by this piping.

$grep rotatelogs $OMS_HOMEApache/Apache/httpd.conf

ErrorLog "| $OMS_HOME/Apache/Apache/bin/rotatelogs
$OMS_HOME/Apache/Apache/logs/error_log 43200"
CustomLog "|$OMS_HOME/Apache/Apache/bin/rotatelogs
$OMS_HOME/Apache/Apache/logs/access_log 43200"