Oracle Agent OMS

  • From: Onkar N Tiwary <onkarnath.tiwary@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 17 May 2005 15:49:12 +0530

Hi Oracle gurus,
 I have installed OMS on a local PC say on a node apart from my server. When
I try to discover the db's, it says Oracle Intelligent Agent is not running
on the server. Then I tried to start oracle agent on the server but it gives
error saying that oracle agent could not be started with a no 322....
 Any idea how to resolve the error? Am i supposed to re-install the agent on
the server? If yes then can I do this in production environment without
affecting my performance or the availability of the server as downtime is
not possible? If no then how to start the service on the servers.
 Plz. guide.
--
Thanks & Regards,
T. Onkar Nath