Re: Oracle AQ Question

  • From: Ujang Jaenudin <ujang.jaenudin@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tomdaytwo@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2010 08:50:32 +0700

thomas,

thanks for your sharing....
I have a couple of small project of AQ, the first priority was AQ inside
database and has no propagation at all.. and it is almost completed, the
second is AQ with propagation which a week ago I have tried on dev and got
stuck on propagation....

I will update if the same behavior also occurring on mine...

--
thanks and regards
ujang | oracle dba | mysql dba