Re: Oracle 9ias issues

  • From: desert_moon@xxxxxxxxx
  • To: manoj.g.kumar@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2005 13:13:44 -0800

Manoj,

We are using 10gAS ( 9.0.4 ) Reports server with no major issues.It has small
foot print as its standalone reports server.For discoverer U need to have the
core AS 9.0.4

> If U are referrencing cgicmd.dat for reports server...have U set
  KEYMAPFILE=cgicmd.dat in your ORACLE_IASHOME/reports/conf/rwservlet.properties

  U might also set RELOAD_KEYMAP=YES for not having to bounce your reports sever
everytime u update cgicmd.dat file

HTHI

Ankur Shah
Oracle DBA