RE: Oracle 9.2 Basic Replication

  • From: Bernard Polarski <bpolarsk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, ax.mount@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 12 May 2006 04:35:00 -0700 (PDT)

 I am  devoting lot of time and effort to streams and  providing tools to help
alleviate the burden of administrating streams

   http://www.smenu.org/smenu_streams_set_parameters.html
 http://www.smenu.org/setup_streams.html
http://www.smenu.org/smenu_manage_streams.html

  The  one thing I can surely testify is that the higher level is your streams,
the  easyest it is to setup and live with it. a  schema to schema full
replication is much eaiser that a single column to share  between 2 tables. So
most of the stuff referenced above is probably useless to  you.

 B.Polarski
 http://www.smenu.org