Re: Oracle 9.2 Basic Replication

  • From: amonte <ax.mount@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Laimutis.Nedzinskas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 12 May 2006 12:37:29 +0200

Hi

Thanks for the reply.

I am basically replicating an entire schema so I have to ensure referential
integrity. I think I can accomplish that by using refresh groups (not if
that is what you mean by table group consistency).

I understand that you mean I can use the old Oracle 8 way then?

Thanks

Alex

On 5/12/06, Laimutis Nedzinskas <Laimutis.Nedzinskas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

if you need no table group consistency then just create snapshot logs and snapshots.