Oracle 911 Article

  • From: David Wagoner <dwagoner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ORACLE-L (E-mail)" <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 4 Mar 2004 17:29:20 -0500

You guys are going to enjoy this :-).

I just read a very interesting article that managed to insult some of my
favorite Oracle authors and the entire state of Alabama!  Now I've heard Mr.
Burleson speak before, and I must admit that I thought he was a dynamic and
entertaining speaker.  But do you really think that Oracle Support has ever
told anyone to call HIM to solve their performance problems (his article
makes this claim)?  Does anyone else find the tone of this article
unbefitting of an Oracle professional with such extensive credentials?  I
honestly can't believe that DBAzine.com published this, especially
considering that Oracle is listed as one of their sponsors.

http://www.dbazine.com/burleson20.shtml

Best regards,

David B. Wagoner
Database Administrator