RE: Oracle 8i on Windows 2003

  • From: "Cornio, Georgette Ms USACFSC" <Georgette.Cornio@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 'Oracle-L Freelists' <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Dec 2004 17:47:22 -0500

I have loaded in order, on a W2K3 machine

D2K r2.0 - Dev 6i - 8174 DB - 9205 DB - 1013 DB
Using the D2k Y2k installer and the 817 P4 installer
created Listeners for 8174 9205 1013,
 to be used one at a time

created DBs for 8174 1013, 9205 to be tested later

I have tested our apps, using D2K 2.0 & Dev 6i,
 from W2K & WNT systems, we have NO W9x,
 in a strictly C/S enviroment, OK

We do not use any fancy DB stuff or DB links

I only use the Oracle Installers & Net Managers
 none of the fancy assistants,
 other then the DBCA for 1013,
 just to check it out

I have not done any extensive testing,