RE: Oracle 8.1.7 32-bit on AIX 5.3 64-bit

  • From: "Allen, Brandon" <Brandon.Allen@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Ray Stell" <stellr@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2006 13:13:53 -0700

Yes, CPUJan2006 was released for 8.1.7 - from Note 343384.1:

The Error Correction Support for 8.1.7 ended on 31-DEC-2003 or 31-DEC-2004,
depending on the platforms.
. . .
However, CPUJan2006 patches for this product version are available for
E-Business Suite customers and customers who have purchased Extended
Maintenance Support (EMS) for this product version.

Thanks,
Brandon