RE: Oracle 8.1.7 32-bit on AIX 5.3 64-bit

  • From: Michael Boligan <michael.boligan.b@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Allen, Brandon" <Brandon.Allen@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2006 14:58:10 -0500

Allen,

        You are correct.  I didn't remember applying this patch, but it is
because we are running 64 bit Oracle not because we are on 5.2.  Sorry.
You are back where you started.

Mike

Michael Boligan
Bayer Corporate and Business Service
North America Information Services
Technology & Operations,  BHC
Office: (508) 660-4698
Cell: (508) 221-5682
michael.boligan.b@xxxxxxxxx

"Allen, Brandon" <Brandon.Allen@xxxxxxxxxxx>
02/13/2006 02:51 PM

"Michael Boligan" <michael.boligan.b@xxxxxxxxx>, "Mercadante, Thomas F
\(LABOR\)" <Thomas.Mercadante@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
<oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject
RE: Oracle 8.1.7 32-bit on AIX 5.3 64-bit

I don't think it matters whether it's 5.1, 2, or 3 - any 5L version will
have the same issue, unless I'm missing something - somone please correct
me if that's the case.

Thanks