RE: Oracle 8.1.7 32-bit on AIX 5.3 64-bit

  • From: "Allen, Brandon" <Brandon.Allen@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <efrances2000@xxxxxxxxx>, <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2006 12:10:16 -0700

We will certainly test before actually moving to production on this, but first
we're trying to decide if we even want to try it, or if we'd be better off
waiting until we can upgrade the old app so we can just use 9i or 10g for
everything and avoid the 8i issue altogether.  We don't even have the new
server yet - just in the early planning stages.

Thanks,
Brandon