RE: Oracle 11g on Windows - Is your OEM operational?

  • From: "Robert Freeman" <robertgfreeman@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Nov 2007 08:14:10 -0700

Ahhh... problem solved. I'd been doing several upgrades/rollback/upgrade
operations on this database to test a few things. Apparently I was trying to
connect to a non-upgraded version of my database.... It was the first time I'd
tried to look at replay on the new WIN cut from OEM....Sorry for the scare
there!! :-) Works fine now.

Cheers !!!

RF

Robert G. Freeman
Oracle Consultant/DBA/Author
Principal Engineer/Team Manager
The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints
Father of Five, Husband of One,
Author of various geeky computer titles
from Osborne/McGraw Hill (Oracle Press)
Oracle Database 11g New Features Now Available for Pre-sales on Amazon.com!
BLOG: http://robertgfreeman.blogspot.com/
Sig V1.2