Re: Oracle 11g on Windows - Is your OEM operational?

  • From: "Niall Litchfield" <niall.litchfield@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: robertgfreeman@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 8 Nov 2007 10:16:49 +0000

It's operational for me on 11g win - fresh db. You could check the banner as
well

Connected to:
Oracle Database 11g Enterprise Edition Release 11.1.0.6.0 - Production
With the Partitioning, OLAP, Data Mining and Real Application Testing
options

Of course my db is occasionally still killing itself and the machine,  but
hey when it works it is good.

--
Niall Litchfield
Oracle DBA