RE: Oracle 10g for Windows

  • From: Database Admin <dba@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2004 19:10:30 +0530 (IST)

Why RESIST!!!! folks tell me something Honestly Would you buy a Lock for
your House when you know it can be easily picked??.In India the major
newpapers carried a article today that "MS releases patches for it Windows
OS's like NT,2000 ..... the criteria is Critical MS claims this patch will
plug the security hole which allowed Hackers to take over the comp they
say it took MS 200 days to develop this patch after first being intimated
by a company called eEYE ......" now tell me the makers dont knw how to
plug a hole?.I say lets MS RIP it has lived long enough and may it remain
in the boundries of Corporate Honchos Laptops and their pretty wives
Desktop(Plz dont take this otherwise).I did 10g for Linux and RH2.1 AS ES
and it rocks .The BORG rules .So be honest and unassuming when you say
Linus IS the dominant OS.
See ya
Deep