Oracle 10g and Apps 11.5.9

  • From: "Nelson, Allan" <anelson@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 27 May 2004 10:17:37 -0500

We are beginning an Apps 11.5.9 upgrade and I was on Metalink checking
compatibility for 9.0.5 and noticed that 10 r1 was supported with 11.5.8
and above.  Is anyone running this combo and have feedback, positive or
negative, on running these two together=3F

We are on HP-UX 11.11 with 32 bit 8.1.7.4 and 11.5.7 at the moment.

> Allan L. Nelson
> Oracle DBA
> M-I L.L.C.=20
> (832) 295-2238 office=20
> (832) 351-4180 fax=20
> anelson@xxxxxxxx <mailto:anelson@xxxxxxxx>
>=20
>=20

This email is intended solely for the person or entity to which it is addressed
and may contain confidential and/or privileged information.  Copying,
forwarding or distributing this message by persons or entities other than the
addressee is prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please
contact the sender immediately and delete the material from any computer.  This
email may have been monitored for policy compliance.  [021216]