Oracle 10g Where to buy.

  • From: Fabio Miranda Hamburger <fabmirha@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 9 Jun 2004 18:44:28 -0600 (CST)

Hi.

I am interested in get Oracle Database 10g for Linux. I dont have a
persistent connection so It's imposible to download from oracle.com
website.

I wonder what others optiones do i have? I would like to buy from a place
like cheapbytes.com. I mean, I just need to software, I already have
documentation.

I understand oracle is more focused on enterprise usage, but I am a
oracle enthusiast and wish to have it on my machine and get oracle
certificated.

review: Where can i get the oracle 10g cds very cheap?

regards,

---
Fabio Andres Miranda
Ingenieria de sistemas informaticos