RE: Oracle 10g Training

  • From: "Guerra, Abraham J" <AGUERRA@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Paul Drake" <bdbafh@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2007 09:35:41 -0600

Hello Paul,

Well, I'm not so much interested in block dumps as much as those v$
views that I have seen mentioned here in this list that I didn't even
know they existed...

Most classes I've gone to (except Steve Adams's seminar) have been just
an overview of things (tip of the iceberg).  I would like to go to a
class that goes a bit deeper into the water sort of speak.

I live in Madison Wisconsin.

Thanks.

Abraham