Re: Oracle 10g RAC setting on Solaris

  • From: "Jeffery Thomas" <jeffthomas24@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: smishra_97@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 4 Jun 2008 12:23:28 -0400

Sanjay -

We are running two Solaris10 / 10.2.0.3 RAC clusters, with two
databases on each.   On both systems we have the defaults of 256 and
8192 defined with no issues.    At one point, I had a problem with CRS
hangs and filed a S/R with Oracle.    The Oracle support person gave
us the same advice, which we ignored, as I found an issue with the
network configuration, which when fixed, solved our problem.

Thanks,
Jeff