Oracle 10g RAC installation

  • From: Sanjay Mishra <smishra_97@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 20 Dec 2005 13:06:50 -0800 (PST)

Hi Everyone

  Can somebody points me to any good link or Doc for the following

  I had to install Oracle 10g RAC  Rel 2 on RHAT Linux 4 using 5 node Intel
Xeon Server and IBM SAN of about 2 Tb. I want to use ASM storage and really
appreicate if anybody has list of Patches for Linux etc. I had to install Linux
as well as software. I had earlier installed Oracle 10g Rel1 RAC on Solaris
with Veritas CFS but now I had to use CLusterware  and I am not aware of the
version to use and other dependencies. This is very important for current Job
as otherwise the DBA  responsibilites will be outsourced to India and everybody
is waiting for mine final answer and had given me the week time.

  Thanks for all your advice/suggestion/references. If you need any more
details regarding hardware as well as any other information, I am available at
all times.

  TIA
  Sanjay

http://mail.yahoo.com