RE: Oracle 10g Mview Refresh Performance Isses

  • From: "Michael Fontana" <mfontana@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2005 11:23:36 -0600

BTW -

Here are our bug references for these issues:

Bug 4074710 10.1.0.3.0 RDBMS 10.1.0.3.0 PI/DISTRIB PRODID-5 PORTID-23
ORA-7445
Abstract: ORA-7445 [DDFNET7RESTORE()+320] DURING REFRESH OF INLINE MVIEW
Severity: 2,Severe Loss of Service Fixed In Ver: 10.2.0

eos (end of section)
.
POTENTIAL SOLUTION(S)
======================
If the master table is remote, set event 10336 as a workaround for Bug
3278020.

If the master table is local, you seem to be hitting bug 4074710, which is
fixed
in 10.2. We have a backport for this bug for Solaris 64-bit. It is available
from Metalink->Patches:

Patch 4074710
Description ORA-07445 [DDFNET7RESTORE()+320] DURING REFRESH OF INLINE MVIEW
Product RDBMS Server
Release Oracle 10.1.0.3
Platform or Language
Last Updated 20-FEB-2005