RE: Oracle 10.2.0.4 on Solaris SPARC 64-bit

  • From: "Goulet, Dick" <richard.goulet@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sacrophyte@xxxxxxxxx>, <saints.richard@xxxxxxxxx>, "ORACLE-L" <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 May 2008 11:30:58 -0400

Patch is currently out, downloaded it this morning USA EDT.

Dick Goulet / Capgemini
North America P&C / East Business Unit
Senior Oracle DBA / Hosting
Office: 508.573.1978 / Mobile: 508.742.5795 / www.capgemini.com
Fax: 508.229.2019 /  Email: richard.goulet@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
45 Bartlett St. / Marlborough, MA 01752

Together: the Collaborative Business Experience