Re: Ora Apps ERD's

  • From: "John Kanagaraj" <john.kanagaraj@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cosmini@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 10 Feb 2007 13:56:03 -0800

Cosmin,

anyone working w/ the slew of Oracle Apps out there?
I'm looking to print out master ERD's, for each of the schema's --for
learning purposes -- including the columns, joins, pk's, fk's    and find
that the eTRM's on metalink are woefully incomplete.

Any way around that, are there  better/more complete resources.... other
than reverse-engineering schema's with ERWin or some other tools.... which
will involve extensive manual object alignment and the like?

And why do you want to do this? EBS is very stringent about not
modifying any of the 'standard' objects and code. Changing this will
result in an unsupported configuration and result in major hassle for
your company. Changes may only be via patches and customization
requires adding (not changing existing) objects, definitions, conc.
programs and reports, forms, etc.

--
John Kanagaraj <><
DB Soft Inc