Ora 9i docs in Plucker format now available

  • From: "Jesse, Rich" <Rich.Jesse@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Aug 2004 14:48:25 -0500

Hey all,

Biju Thomas has most graciously offered to host this file.  It can be =
accessed from his site (I believe this is as-yet unpublished -- until =
Google gets a hold of it) at:

        http://www.bijoos.com/oracle/rjesse/

Special thanks to Biju for hosting this.  I'd also like to thank Kent =
and Todd for offering as well.

Enjoy!
Rich

Rich Jesse                        System/Database Administrator
rich.jesse@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx      QuadTech, Sussex, WI USA