RE: Ora 9i docs in Plucker format (FORWARD OFFERS TO ME DIRECTLY)

  • From: "Grant Allen" <Grant.Allen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Aug 2004 09:15:11 +1000

Rich,

I can offer a site, but my link is slower than yours :-(.  (64kbps =
upstream).

Ciao
Fuzzy
:-)

----------------------------------
"Everything you think, do, and say
 was in the pill you took today."
 -- Zager and Evans

http://jpluck.sf.net) on a Linux box with 512MB memory to generate it, =
and it's perfectly readable with the Plucker viewer for PalmOS.

=20

Any takers to host the file?  Sorry, but because of bandwidth, I'm not =
able to honor one-off requests for the file.

=20

DO NOT REPLY TO THIS MESSAGE!  Foreward to rich.jesse@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, =
please!

=20