Re: Options to speed up a 7 table join executed frequently.

  • From: Subodh Deshpande <deshpande.subodh@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Joel.Patterson@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2011 20:06:42 +0530

it all depends actually, like is query is only column list or functions,
group functions, string functions, computational functions,
what are those tables meant for like are they transactions, history or
masters and how they relate with each other
do they have proper indexes, if there is varity of columns..
depending upon that, sub-queryes, inline views are other available options

and finally how you want to see query output..

thanks..subodh

--
DO NOT FORGET TO SMILE TODAY