Re: Optimizer change from 8i-9i

  • From: Wolfgang Breitling <breitliw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Christian.Antognini@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 11 May 2005 06:58:24 -0600

Christian,

while I agree with you that setting optimizer_features_enable to a back
release is not the same as running the optimizer at that release level,
this is actually not a good example in this context as
complex_view_merging is set to false by optimizer_features_enable=8.1.7

--
Regards

Wolfgang Breitling
Centrex Consulting Corporation