RE: Operating System Experiences - Oracle App Server

  • From: "Post, Ethan" <Ethan.Post@xxxxxx>
  • To: <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 4 Nov 2004 09:50:33 -0600

The pigeons seems to do just fine in NYC, I imagine the robins aren't as
bad off as you state.  You seem to be more concerned with a little robin
dropping dead than my freedom to "choose" what kind of car I want to
drive.  Besides you have plenty of rats and roaches and who is to say a
roach is not =3D to a robin in value, more roaches, less robins, seems
just fine.