RE: OpenWorld DVD

  • From: "Baumgartel, Paul" <paul.baumgartel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "oracle-l" <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2008 11:36:47 -0400

In other words, you want those people who have decided to spend their
own money (maybe they can barely afford it, either) to give you what
they've paid for so you can get the benefit for free?

If it's that important to you, you should pay for it yourself, IMO.

Paul Baumgartel
CREDIT SUISSE
Information Technology
Prime Services Databases Americas