RE: OpenWorld

  • From: <Joel.Patterson@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <Joel.Patterson@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <Oracle-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Aug 2010 08:52:27 -0400

Thanks everyone,
   I have been to Orlando OUG.  I'm convinced that MOTS or OOW, or other
OUG is the way to spend my training money.   Now I need to create a
convincing justification so.   I have presenters, (for not OOW I have
price), many more subjects, more knowledgeable instructors.

I'll ramrod this through either way, but sales is not my forte, so...
good justification one liners eh?  If not, ok.  Thanks for the input
thus far.

Working on my English,
:)

Joel Patterson